Artic Zephyr Reloaded for PreShow Experience in Kodi 20

Artic Zephyr Reloaded for PreShow Experience in Kodi 20

View File

This is beta - it SHOULD work - i have tested and existing settings all stick. this mod also makes the PreShow action the default focus when in the Video Dialog window. even made a custom PreShow icon from the O in the PreShow logo.

things i noticed.  if you install the artic zephyr skin after you install PreShow Experience, PreShow might not show in the context menu. just uninstall preshow (be sure to select NO when it asks to delete the settings/files) and reinstall. it will then have the context menu. this might have been a me thing as i was tired when running tests LOL

if you set your "play" action to open information, two presses of select on a movie title will launch PreShow as it is the action in focus in the Info window

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • PreShow Supporter
On 4/7/2023 at 9:28 AM, garzilla said:

I just submitted a pull request for adding preshow to Zephyr Reloaded. Hopefully it goes well...

Do you know if PSE support was officially added to this skin? I tried it on my Shield (with the latest nightly of Omega Beta 2) and it looks quite nice.

• 1 month later...

I use it aswell csuse it can closely look like a streamings platform interface. But i forgot to use the pse version. Since it is quite a lot of work to get there, i recommend editing the .xml file, if it is not possible to export your settings