the movie poster app

I haven't tracked down the code for that link yet but I have changed the code in mine so Preshow displays instead of CinemaVision while you're playing your sequence (I'm talking about when your motion posters detects your useing CinemaVision and it's not something with a poster art attached to it like trivia for example it would display CinemaVision logo) I switched mine to Preshow 

• Like 2

I also found a glitch of some out dated code if your having trouble with motion posters with gifs it might actually be your  computers name if it has # in the name the naming is out dated and doesn't convert # to %23 so when the program makes the html file to display the gif in the program it's names the wrong file location... I think I also found away to fix the game stats but the developer said he is working on an update and I guess I should let him do his thing before doing all the work for nothing...

• Like 2

• PreShow Supporter

The dev of that app is a real nice guy.  I actually was talking to him when I was making VoxCommand app load movie posters via voice commands. This was a long while ago but if he'd like to talk we absolutely can. 

My problem is getting power to where I want the tv. 

I know where I can tap an outlet, it's just a PITA. I do electrical too. 

If you ever have a house built run power outlets in EVERY closet. You will want them.

And make sure your electrical panel  and network panel can be easily accessed to run more lines if needed.