Shield DialogBusy.xml won't disappear

Question

Hi,

I am still struggling with the DialogBusy loading icon. Thats why I wanted to ask explicitly, if anyone who uses a Shield could manage to make it invisible. I had no problem when Kodi was installed on a PC. Now that I use a Shield and Arctic Zephyr reloaded. I acces the shield via network connection, open "internal/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i and then I edit the DialogBusy and the CustomDialogBusy files. But even if I edit it to visible>false</visible, the loading icon remains there. (This works when Kodi is installed on a PC).

Has anyone an idea what I am doing wrong?

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Can you use this version?

I'm not sure what's going on with your edit.  1 alternate thing to try is to unzip the file on your PC, make your changes locally, rezip it and the install that zip from the Shield.  

Hi Matt, I am already using this mod.. Thats why I was wondering if someone else is having the same problem. But I will give it a try to change it on my pc and will let you know if it worked.

• Administrator

I just installed the official version of Arctic Zephyr Reloaded from the repo in Kodi and didn't see the loading/busy icon. It appears to have all the PreShow content.  The only thing that I had to do was enable Cinema Experience in the settings from within a movie to show the PreShow button.

I tested in on a PC and a Shield.  

Try the official version and let me know if it works.