PreShow Experience 0.3.0.a1

I’m struggling to install the plug-in 😩 . I’m pretty new to Kodi after moving from plex . Im using Kodi 20.5 . I’ve downloaded the zip file for the plug-in on my laptop and added it to my external hard drive, then plugged hard drive into my nvidia shield and went to add ons and install from zip file . And it can’t find the zip file 😩 can someone help please, I’m losing my mind 🤣 

• Administrator

Hi @JustRob.  Welcome to the PreShow.

Are you able to navigate to your external drive, and then can't  find the zip or can you not see the external drive?

Have you set up Kodi to allow unknown sources for addons?

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Hi @JustRob.  Welcome to the PreShow.

Are you able to navigate to your external drive, and then can't  find the zip or can you not see the external drive?

Have you set up Kodi to allow unknown sources for addons?

Yeah I can find the hard drive no problem but not the zip file, and yes I have set up for unknown sources 😩

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, marius said:

Is anyone else having problems? I cant open PSE since the new version. Kodi is installed on a Shield Pro 2019

Thanks for sending me the log privately.  That's an issue that my test machines didn't have problems with, but exactly why I am doing this as a separate install, because I figured there may be problems like this.  I'll send you an updated version so see if we can get this fixed.