preshow doesn t work with kodi 20 install on google chromcast log inside

Question

10 answers to this question

• Administrator

Can you tell me a little bit more about your sequence that you were testing a module for?  What was the module that you were trying to preview?

What happens if you are on the sequence editor's main menu for this sequence and click play?

Ok thanks for feedback,

I choose a feature modul config it and than I choose an audio format bumper,

I put in the generated folder for dolby atmos, Dolby atmos intros like unfold in dolby true hd, the name from the file is Dolby Atmos-Unfold(HD)(DA7.1).mkv

If I start the prewiev the Log file open it that you can see in the picture in my first post

• Administrator

Thanks for the additional info.  Unfortunately I still don't have enough info to help.  Your screen captures of your log don't contain enough information for me to assist.  I've tried to recreate your scenario and haven't had a problem.  I'm not sure if this is a chromecast issue or something else. 

Are you able to play the sequence using the button shown in the image below?

play-button.jpg

Please install Kodi Logfile Uploader from the Programs section of the Kodi repository and recreate the issue and send me a link to the log file from Kodi Logfile Uploader.