Centext menu through skin button?

Curious if it's possible to have a context menu for PSE mapped to a right-click on as kin built button so you can left-click the button to start the regular PSE sequence per the proper parameters but also be able to right-click (or another control type action equal to) that would bring up the context menu allowing you to select the sequence you'd like to run?

My reasoning for this is to have the skin button run my default full PSE sequence anytime without the context menu pop-up as it's nicer and cleaner especially when hosting guests.

But sometimes I'd like to run a shorts PSE sequence before a movie, something with a trailer or 2, the audio bumper and then automatic control over home automation lights through Z-wave).

Any idea if this is possible?

• Administrator

I'm not a skinner, so I don't know if this specific request will happen.  If you want make feature requests, please do that here:

https://preshowexperience.com/ideas/

I do have plans to update the queue editor, but it's going to be a while before that happens.  

For now, I recommend making sure you have the correct sequence planned out and then turning on "hide queue editor" if you plan on hosting guests.